The risk analysis is mandatory
The machine directive 2006/42/EG requires that: "The manufacturer is required, a risk analysis shall be performed to identify all those hazards with his machine; he must then design and build taking into account the analysis."
The risk analysis shows you where the Hazards of your product are and documented how they were resolved or how the user is protected from this.
Our offer to you
- Seminars and in-house training on machinery directive 2006/42/EG, risk analysis, etc.
- Making risk analysis in accordance with
DIN EN ISO 12100 by using Safexpert for new or existing products
- Training on Safexpert software
From risk analysis to operating manual in the shortest possible time. We can assist you with the right software, the right equipment and the targeted know-how.
Risk analysis with Safexper
We conduct risk analysis in accordance with
DIN EN ISO 12100 for your machine by using the software Safexpert.
The benefits to you are:
- Overview: All hazards are immediately detected and can be sorted by various criteria.
- Savings: The created projects can be copied and used again for similar machines.
- Safety: The risk analysis may be presented in different forms and printed.