A large number of products must be CE-marked if they are put into the market in the EC. The distributor (i. e. the manufacturer or importer) must ensure that the product complies with all relevant valid European directives and carry out a so-called conformity assessment procedure.
We support you in all questions concerning CE marking. Our work focuses on the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
We support you according to your needs...
ZIMMERMANN offers a wide range of solutions and services for every need. From the first classification of your product through practical training courses to complete conformity assessments including user-friendly operating instructions - as "print" or "digital".
Our offer to you:
- CE Consultations
- Classification of products
- Consultations on machine procurement
- Evaluation of machine conversions
- In-house trainings
- Conformity assessment including risk assessments according to EN ISO 12100
- Operating instructions according to EN 82079-1
- Translation management
- Revision management
- Flexible CE Support
- Update service
Conformity assessment and Risk Assessment
Conformity assessment and risk assessment are mandatory!
The manufacturer of a machine must ensure that a risk assessment is carried out to determine the safety and health requirements applicable to the machine. The machine must then be designed and built taking into account the results of the risk assessment.
From consulting to full service: this is how we can support you:
Consulting and Assessment
You describe your current CE problem to us. We will find the right answer. If necessary, we will come to your house.
- We inspect machines, examine documents, check your CE processes, give instructions for action and moderate open CE disputes.
- We assess planned or completed machine modifications with regard to "essential changes".
- We advise you on the purchase of new and used machines so that you do not become an "accidental" manufacturer (of a whole set of machines).
- We explain to you how your duties as a manufacturer look practical and what your customer can expect from you.
Seminars and in-house trainings
Every year, we hold public seminars on all aspects of the Machinery Directive in attractive Öhringen. The current dates can be found here.
We carry out in-house training tailored to your team. No matter if basics, risk assessment or proof of the tax protection devices... The training courses are characterized by high competence, topicality and high practical relevance. Language of instruction in German and English is possible. Please click here for further informations.
Conformity assessment and risk assessment
We carry out the complete conformity assessment including risk assessment for you. We prepare the risk assessment either in SAFEXPERT or in our own EXCEL. You will receive a detailed report and only have to implement the found measures and sign the declaration of conformity.
Operating instructions and translation
We write the CE-compliant assembly or operating instructions for your machine - as slim as possible, as detailed as necessary. We adhere closely to EN82079-1 and put ourselves in the position of your user. We write in a cost-saving short form, clarify the correct step logic and use easy-to-understand graphics wherever possible. We examine the use of uniform terminology.
Together with our partners, we provide cost-effective and competent translation by native speakers on request.
Good operating instructions are a good marketing tool:
- Customers will find it easier to find their way around with your product.
- Satisfaction increases.
- Customer loyalty is strengthened.
- ? costs due to operating errors are reduced
Do you have a quick question about machine safety and CE marking? We will help you quickly by phone or e-mail.